The eRepublikan forum for Malaysia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The eRepublikan forum for Malaysia

This is the forum for every eMalaysian. This is where we can debate, discuss and improve our nation.

Don't forget to the vote the 5th, 15th and 25th.
Don't forget to work so you can make a living!
Don't forget to train so you can grow strong and fight for your country!
Don't forget to be active so you can be someone!
Don't forget to join the IRC so you can be someone, be a good citizen of FRSEA and make some people very happy!
Don't forget to fight in the trainingwar, and don't even dare to forget to heal! Wellness is wealth!

+9
romli
surveybeta
clanky4
Thomas Thade
WW88
nicholas2000
Collinar
seanlam
Carr de Vaux
13 posters

Welcome to the spanking new Education Department

Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Welcome to the spanking new Education Department Empty Welcome to the spanking new Education Department

Post by Carr de Vaux Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi all,

As i believe these forums hold much potential as the training ground for all our newbies and citizens alike, the Social Affairs and Education Ministry will be looking to further develop the formal education programme for FRoSEAn citizens. It is hope that this forum will form the basis of the future education and all mentoring Q&A can be directly to any particular relevant modules. Note: this programme is currently unofficial and is not fully sanctioned by the Congress and the President.

For further info on the possible structure and framework of the Education system - please read:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/cdv-s-social-education-program-for-frosea-968515/1/20

I welcome you all. Smiley

Carr de Vaux
    seanlam
    seanlam

Welcome to the spanking new Education Department Empty Re: Welcome to the spanking new Education Department

Post by seanlam Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 pm

ok. Voted! Support!
    Collinar
    Collinar

Welcome to the spanking new Education Department Empty Re: Welcome to the spanking new Education Department

Post by Collinar Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 pm

WooHOO! ;)
    nicholas2000
    nicholas2000

Post by nicholas2000 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 pm

It still has that new forum smell... red face
    Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Post by Carr de Vaux Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 pm

i still need to work on it. i am pretty poor at the moment in making things happen in this forum. i m not used to it...in particular with the formating and organisation...

sigh

sorry for the delay!
    seanlam
    seanlam

Post by seanlam Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:18 pm

takes ur time, CDV.

Relax man....be cool
    WW88
    WW88

Post by WW88 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:21 pm

i like to support this if you dont mind.. i want to help newb
    Thomas Thade
    Thomas Thade

Post by Thomas Thade Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 pm

I support this, now we just have to get the newbies in here. =/
    clanky4
    clanky4

Post by clanky4 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 pm

I guess that we built it and they did not come Sad face
    Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Post by Carr de Vaux Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm

clanky, i have not built anyhting yet. still tryuing to organise the forum. i awaits the new ministry of education.
    surveybeta

Post by surveybeta Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello, a newbie here, Big smile
    I am 4 days old and kinda confused with this game. But I've done lot's of reading and .. man .. there are so much happening around although so far my only contribution in my part is -> buy food, work, train......zzz

So is there a separate thread where n00bs can fool around? or this is it? coz I don't want to spam and corrupt the Education Department. Big smile
    I read somewhere there are irc channels, but what are their names?

Anyway, out of curiosity, which of you are Malaysian IRL, and which of you are not?
    I am from Kedah.
    WW88
    WW88

Post by WW88 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm

surveybeta wrote:Hello, a newbie here, Big smile
    I am 4 days old and kinda confused with this game. But I've done lot's of reading and .. man .. there are so much happening around although so far my only contribution in my part is -> buy food, work, train......zzz

So is there a separate thread where n00bs can fool around? or this is it? coz I don't want to spam and corrupt the Education Department. Big smile
    I read somewhere there are irc channels, but what are their names?

Anyway, out of curiosity, which of you are Malaysian IRL, and which of you are not?
    I am from Kedah.

ok surveybeta... you still level 4.. wait until you got lvl 5.. then i will help you..

you should contact social and education ministry because they will help you
    surveybeta

Post by surveybeta Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Alrighty, but I need direction as I am a bit lost. What I am doing here in eRep?
    also, I missed 2 years of eRep history, does that matter? How do I join in the discussion as I am currently blissfully ignorant Big smile (I smell generation gap, communication breakdown , rebellious teenager coming... hehe)
    or should I just play my game quietly ...
    surveybeta

Post by surveybeta Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:15 pm

w00t, lvl 6
    Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Post by Carr de Vaux Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:55 am

hey surveybeta. My apologies for not replying earlier. I hope you found the irc room already - otherwise it is at

irc.rizon.net server #erepublik.my channel.

There are plenty to do as newbie. Firstly, - you can subscribe to some good newspaper - and read up on the basic background of eMalaysia history, politics and current affairs. Talk to established ppl (names that u see everywhere) - about what you can do. Politically, media, business, military - eMalaysia is a land of opporunity! NEVER EVER PLAY youR GAME QUIETLY! u might as well don't play if you re playing it quietly. Smiley

PM me in game if you want. carr de vaux is my name.
    nicholas2000
    nicholas2000

Post by nicholas2000 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 am

Welcome, surveybeta!

I hope you stay active on here! It is nice to see another active eMalaysian Smiley
    clanky4
    clanky4

Post by clanky4 Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:14 am

We have so few of those on here.
    zigplox

Welcome to the spanking new Education Department Empty hi

Post by zigplox Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 am

hi ima newbie and followed a link here to find a way to apply for emalaysian army sooo if anyone could point me in the right direction thatd be appriciated
    romli

Post by romli Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 am

hello i'm newbie Smiley
    lunitaire
    lunitaire

Post by lunitaire Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Wheeee! I'm new! Well, not really, but I'm new to the forums! Big smile
    darrenj93

Post by darrenj93 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Its good to see more newbies on the forums. Smiley
    clanky4
    clanky4

Post by clanky4 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Not really that many though. There are so few active members of the forums.
    lecaros

Post by lecaros Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:23 am

Hello. My name is lecaros, and I'm quite new here (and to erepublik). I know this is not the place to post introduction stuff, but just wanted to keep this topic alive cool

Hope we can get along and work together. I will also try to be more active in the future :P
    Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Post by Carr de Vaux Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 am

Hi lecaros,

GOod to see you here. I just got my admin pass today - WOot - so i will be revamping these forums very soon!
    clanky4
    clanky4

Post by clanky4 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Lucky you Smiley

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am