The eRepublikan forum for Malaysia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The eRepublikan forum for Malaysia

This is the forum for every eMalaysian. This is where we can debate, discuss and improve our nation.

Don't forget to the vote the 5th, 15th and 25th.
Don't forget to work so you can make a living!
Don't forget to train so you can grow strong and fight for your country!
Don't forget to be active so you can be someone!
Don't forget to join the IRC so you can be someone, be a good citizen of FRSEA and make some people very happy!
Don't forget to fight in the trainingwar, and don't even dare to forget to heal! Wellness is wealth!

3 posters

Temporary school for newbs

jeff_shiiste

Temporary school for newbs Empty Temporary school for newbs

Post by jeff_shiiste Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 am

Okay, there is NOTHING here and it looks like there won't be anything here for awhile. So i will set up a small school =D. Want to help malaysia? just post a link, or some helpful information for malaysian childs. I will start with the basics

Steps to getting a good life in malaysia

NOTE:IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN PENINSULAR MALAYSIA, SKIP STEPS 1 AND 2

1.Request moving tickets from me, or the social office

2. go to my places>profile, and find where it says Location, near the top of the page. Just under that should be a 'change' button. click on that. Find the top drop down arrow and select malaysia. Then find the bottom drop down arrow and select peninsular malaysia. Click on the button that says 'move'. Congratulations, you are now in malaysia's capital.

3.If your wellness is above 40, skip this step. If not, Message the social office and ask for some gifts to get to 40 wellness.

4. Once you have enough wellness, if you are level 5, you may participate in fights. You may only do this sometimes, because there are only some days wit fights. First, subscribe to the Tentera Derat Malaysia newspaper, then Every day check your subscriptions(the little green box under your avatar and notifications) and find the newest military orders. Click that and follow direction on what it says.

5.Go to the hospital and heal. You may do this by after fighting once the first time, clicking on the back to battlefield button on the left side of the screen, near the top. It takes you to a familiar screen, but there is a line of text saying "you can get wellness from: Hospital". Click the word 'Hospital'. Then it will take you to a page with a button that says 'heal' on it and a bunch of stars next to it. Click the heal button. Your wellness will be restored. You may only heal once a day. After you have healed the first time, you may Fight down to 50 health and go to the hospital and heal. You will then have 100 wellness

6. Now that you know the basics, you may want to see the monetary market, and trade currencies. Or maybe you will start a company (If its raw materials i would reccommend a Q3 company). You may want to buy a house sometime in the near future, and make sure every once and a while you get a new job that pays you more as your skill increases.

Well i hope many people will post helpful information for newbs to use.

Last edited by jeff_shiiste on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    jeff_shiiste

Temporary school for newbs Empty Re: Temporary school for newbs

Post by jeff_shiiste Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 am

Here are some helpful links

============Fighting/war related=================

How to fight: click here
    Military of eMalaysia introduction: CLick here
    The fortress system: click here
    Malaysian Military bulletin: Click here
    Tutorial on fighting: Click here

========Wellness/health related============

How to reach 100 wellness: click here
    What is wellness?: click here

============Related to politics=============

Party president experience: click here

=========Random information============

Erepublik Wiki: click here
    Erepublik FAQs: Click here
    Logistics at a personal level: Click here
    National Newspaper of malaysia: click here
    Basic Erepublik Tutorial: CLick here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Remember, feel free to post anything helpful Smiley

Last edited by jeff_shiiste on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Neatness)
    Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Post by Carr de Vaux Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks jeff. that's cool. yeah, i couldn't figure out how to use the forums to do what i want it to do. Please the govt under SetsunaX and later Vikta weren't receptive to this idea anymore.
    Tsunami Kuching
    Tsunami Kuching

Post by Tsunami Kuching Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 pm

It's awesome that this thread is kind of an eElementary school for newbs, but now we just need them to come on the forums! The social office should send the link to this forum to EVERY new citizen, so they can be engaged from the very beginning.
    Carr de Vaux
    Carr de Vaux

Post by Carr de Vaux Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

i have reduced my focus to DPP members first. Smiley if all of DPP members get into the forums - i ll be happy. lol. maybe in later stages, we can get Everyone in here.
    Tsunami Kuching
    Tsunami Kuching

Post by Tsunami Kuching Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 am

I think everyone needs to be shown the forums, particularly the newborns who don't have a party or anything yet. That said, Carr, you should try to get all the party members on here; you are only the DPP PP, & it's the government's responsibility to make sure every citizen has the opportunity to come on here.
    jeff_shiiste

Post by jeff_shiiste Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 am

Hmmm maybe i'll PM some newbies about the forums.
    jeff_shiiste

Post by jeff_shiiste Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 am

IRC channel is #erepublik.my at rizon.net

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:06 am