The eRepublikan forum for Malaysia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The eRepublikan forum for Malaysia

This is the forum for every eMalaysian. This is where we can debate, discuss and improve our nation.

Don't forget to the vote the 5th, 15th and 25th.
Don't forget to work so you can make a living!
Don't forget to train so you can grow strong and fight for your country!
Don't forget to be active so you can be someone!
Don't forget to join the IRC so you can be someone, be a good citizen of FRSEA and make some people very happy!
Don't forget to fight in the trainingwar, and don't even dare to forget to heal! Wellness is wealth!

+3
SetsunaX
Nagyzee
Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
7 posters

South East Labor Union (SELU)

Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

South East Labor Union (SELU) Empty South East Labor Union (SELU)

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Hello my friends,
    I am the founder of the South East Labor Union what is known as SELU. i would like to ask you folks to unite with me step towards the welfare and betterment of the workers condition in this great nation. I am also looking for volunteers to fill some positions (to be advised) and work with me on this divine movement. MORE UPDATES WILL SOON BE UP!

P/S. hopefully we soon have our own party and many more subsidiaries as we move on to cast our voices with you helps.

Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Chairperson of South East Labor Union (SELU)
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

South East Labor Union (SELU) Empty Re: South East Labor Union (SELU)

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 am

SELU's first task

Description: "establish a newspaper owned by the organization to wide spread the word."

Positions in need:
    - permanent Editors (those who stick with us though thin and thick within the operational boundaries to make this a better eMalaysia)
    - temporary Edotors (those who contribute on task-to-task basis)

(Please those who are willing to contribute, leave a message right here with a preferred way of contact)

Requirements:
    -Provide the most innovative newspaper title to me

Reward:
    - the most innovative title wins an award that will be set on personal contact.

More info about SELU:

South East Labor Union (SELU) is a NGO whose only goal is the welfare of workers (all of citizens i believe). The dream is to become the biggest and most active organization in the region with restless work of all of us. The benefits are endless both for each citizen and the eMalaysia itself.
    Nagyzee
    Nagyzee
    Secondary Administrator

Post by Nagyzee Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 am

Hmm, if it's a charity NGO then why does it need a party? Or do you intend to give it a political touch as well? Also you might want to contact the staff at the Social Office (http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1448344) with plans of cooperation. The government runs quite full scale welfare programs through this organization which include:
    - offering help and mentoring to new users
    - helping users in recovering to 40 wellness (from which point they can reach 90+ easily and for free through fighting and healing)
    - helping in relocating users registering in or arriving to regions without a hospital

What else would you propose above these? I'm interested in your ideas. Also I wish you good luck with your plan.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 am

Nagyzee, my friend.
    This organization above the charity division could have many sub-divisions. the ocean is vast and as we move along we try to make it better everyday with new plans and different tasks. The labor union by itself is a political movement as it is. Although the detailed agenda of this party will be announced when we are capable on handling such a big step. i believe to achieve something right, you have to establish strong roots. lulz
    On another note, i do not depend on personal opinion and i could use any suggestion or opinion from insightful people like you. However, i would like to keep SELU private as far as possible. Now i don't mind government giving us a hand to serve eMalaysians better. red face
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 pm

EMERGENCY CALL

All eMalaysians are urged to come up with a relevance most innovative newspaper title for "SELU" ASAP! A prize will be given out to the winner in accordance to the organization highest ability.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:12 pm

I hereby declare my full support for nicholas2000 and Balkan Beast.
    DO VOTE FOR THEM FOR THE UPCOMING CONGRESS ELECTION!!!

More about South East Labor Union (SELU)
    It is to the belief of this organization that eMalaysia as a rapidly growing Democratic country in the region, should leave some of the work to the private sector and highlight its main focus and human resources on more important things such as development of the country. Also it needs to be noted that this organization is NOT a charity organization. Rather it is an organization that fights for the rights of eWorkers. Although it is deemed necessary to draw interested members to the group through charitable means and hopefully in the near future it can provide an additional wage for the workers whom are member in this group. Also to add that SELU is a non-for-profit organization by all means.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 pm

This is a message sent to the Social Office of eMalaysia and i must admit i feel a little offended by the respond as it rather sounds cynical to the establishment of this organization;

Message sent by the organization:

"South East Labor Union (SELU)

Greetings to the Social office of eMalaysia staff;
    i Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad, the citizen of eMalaysia have recently established and founded a private owned union called South East Labor Union (SELU) that is currently operating towards the welfare of eMalaysia workers (all of us). Along this project as you aware there are a lot of obstacles to be overcome. in the mean while, any sort and any form (loan, etc.) of sponsorship shall be much appreciated in this path to boost the organization operation. You can also refer to the link below for furthur details.
    Regards
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    https://erepublik.forumotion.net/society-f2/south-east-labor-union-selu-t348.htm"

Respond from the Social Office of eMalaysia:

"Re: South East Labor Union (SELU)

Greetings :P
    We at the Social office do this work too, so we can't sponsor you... Every one MYR we have, we help the citizens Big smile If you want, you can become our sponsor, so our work will be easier :P
    Just send money to us Smiley
    Regards
    WolfBlood, Minister of Health"
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Hello peeps;

I would like to thank gen_tiger the president of the second biggest party in eMalaysia, Federal Unity Party, for suggesting the title to our to-be-released paper "The Worker Daily".
    Now the time has come my friends to step forward and have our Union a motto, paper's avatar (which i'll be working on if nobody has any suggestion), and symbolic phrase to be a word of inspiration to the SELU and its members.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am

A little update to the followers of this organization and what is going on behind the scenes:
    With the recent talks with many high ranking officials, today i am proud to announce that officially one the most prestigious politician Mr. gen_tiger , the president of Federal Unity Party has become one of our supporters.
    Also on another official announcement, now our organization is the first ever worker's union in FRoSEA operating live and active!
    Our services soon be launched open to all eFRoSEA citizens on a further notice. In the meanwhile please refer to post #8 for contribution.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 am

This is the first article of SELU, please vote.
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/the-worker-s-daily-200996/1
    SetsunaX

Post by SetsunaX Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad wrote:This is a message sent to the Social Office of eMalaysia and i must admit i feel a little offended by the respond as it rather sounds cynical to the establishment of this organization;

Message sent by the organization:

"South East Labor Union (SELU)

Greetings to the Social office of eMalaysia staff;
    i Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad, the citizen of eMalaysia have recently established and founded a private owned union called South East Labor Union (SELU) that is currently operating towards the welfare of eMalaysia workers (all of us). Along this project as you aware there are a lot of obstacles to be overcome. in the mean while, any sort and any form (loan, etc.) of sponsorship shall be much appreciated in this path to boost the organization operation. You can also refer to the link below for furthur details.
    Regards
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    https://erepublik.forumotion.net/society-f2/south-east-labor-union-selu-t348.htm"

Respond from the Social Office of eMalaysia:

"Re: South East Labor Union (SELU)

Greetings :P
    We at the Social office do this work too, so we can't sponsor you... Every one MYR we have, we help the citizens Big smile If you want, you can become our sponsor, so our work will be easier :P
    Just send money to us Smiley
    Regards
    WolfBlood, Minister of Health"
    lol, since WolfBlood already answer the pm, I don't think you would like a second reply
    vladtepes
    vladtepes

Post by vladtepes Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 am

Voted sir, a very fine article.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Another article from The Worker's Daily:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/the-worker-s-daily-200996/1

Let's not be ignorant.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 pm

For those who are keen to be part of our big family, please register here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEF2Ulc0cmllaWc4QnNCeGlYOGxRV2c6MA..

Regards,
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Time for a little refreshment since the last time i posted something here.

Ever since we've been recruiting people in SELU, many have joint, some of those you might even know. Although on a further notice i will cast the formal structure of the union to be known.

I have adapted the new motto to our organization which will be attached to my signature soon. Many ask where do we wanna be and what do we wanna do? to their answers i must say we are the only union behind every and each eCitizen to live a better eLive in this great nation. We wanna be the only outstanding Union in the FRoSEA and speaks of your heart and lend a hand when you need it!

SELU is always there for you.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:40 am

More on SELU
    We are fighting for a change. I am sick of seeing congress trying to get their ways buy suppressing the company leaders and the workers. Just while ago i read in the congress debate for a law proposal that the discussion was over a high expense for the government and ease of company holders or low expense of government and hardship for the companies. And guess which one they went for? they went with the second option!!! Read for yourself:

https://erepublik.forumotion.net/the-congress-and-government-f15/increase-the-income-tax-on-iron-and-grain-t361.htm

i want people to have a say into all law proposals. and choose for themselves. agree and disagree. the congress should see the ease of people prior to the government ease. And see themselves being watched every minute so they won't make the same mistake!
    Adzhadi B. Adzman
    Adzhadi B. Adzman

Post by Adzhadi B. Adzman Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:56 am

I am with you all the way.
    Nagyzee
    Nagyzee
    Secondary Administrator

Post by Nagyzee Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 am

"Just while ago i read in the congress debate for a law proposal that the discussion was over a high expense for the government and ease of company holders or low expense of government and hardship for the companies. And guess which one they went for? they went with the second option!!!"

I don't think you understand the situation. Why should the government buy out private capital that was invested in a very bad way? Btw the law proposals on increasing the income tax on grain and iron failed. So you can't even say that they went that way.

Would you really have liked the government to move dozens of gold to random company owners who might not even be residing in the country?

People can already have their say on all law proposals btw, you just need to open parallel topics. If you mean voting in the congress topics, then sorry but no. It's used to survey support among congress members as it's them who can also vote in game. (Maybe we should remove voting rights from the Senate as well for the same reason.)

Also on a sidenote the natural political form of eRepublik is that of a representative democracy.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 am

Nagyzee wrote:"Just while ago i read in the congress debate for a law proposal that the discussion was over a high expense for the government and ease of company holders or low expense of government and hardship for the companies. And guess which one they went for? they went with the second option!!!"

I don't think you understand the situation. Why should the government buy out private capital that was invested in a very bad way? Btw the law proposals on increasing the income tax on grain and iron failed. So you can't even say that they went that way.

Would you really have liked the government to move dozens of gold to random company owners who might not even be residing in the country?

People can already have their say on all law proposals btw, you just need to open parallel topics. If you mean voting in the congress topics, then sorry but no. It's used to survey support among congress members as it's them who can also vote in game. (Maybe we should remove voting rights from the Senate as well for the same reason.)

Also on a sidenote the natural political form of eRepublik is that of a representative democracy.

You see my friend, the law proposal might have been rejected which is the "thank god" part. But the mindset remains that the congress can do anything even without many people responding to it. as you also know in the same discussion only ONE of the other congressmen suggested his opinion and they then went on with it.

I don't say that the government should have gone with the other way either but as political brains, they are the ones responsible to come up with more innovative ways to not upset any of each side, notably company owners (who may or may not have invested in right way) and the government.

Congressmen might be the only people having the power to vote but they are the one responsible to cast people's voices, so as senate.

As for your side note, since the democracy representation of eRepublik dooms to fail sometimes, i have conducted a poll outside the forum accessible by all citizens to cast their vote and make this more clear.

The link to the pole is: http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=take-poll&qp=21188xd99C4b22

Regards,
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 am

Nagyzee
    Nagyzee
    Secondary Administrator

Post by Nagyzee Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad wrote:
    You see my friend, the law proposal might have been rejected which is the "thank god" part. But the mindset remains that the congress can do anything even without many people responding to it. as you also know in the same discussion only ONE of the other congressmen suggested his opinion and they then went on with it.

Yes, as I said it's a representative democracy. So technically congress can do anything. If they go against people's will they simply won't be re-elected hopefully and that's it.

Also I can't do much about citizens and congress members not visiting these forums in bigger numbers. I'm here every day and as you can see have the highest post count by far. If only two people care to write down their opinion then sadly that's it...
    The initiators of those two tax changes have waited an adequate time for other opinions before submitting their proposals. It's not their fault that others didn't bother to comment.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Nagyzee wrote:
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad wrote:

Also I can't do much about citizens and congress members not visiting these forums in bigger numbers. I'm here every day and as you can see have the highest post count by far. If only two people care to write down their opinion then sadly that's it...
    The initiators of those two tax changes have waited an adequate time for other opinions before submitting their proposals. It's not their fault that others didn't bother to comment.

Nagyzee, thank you for your comments;
    Like i've said before to many others, i like confronting personalities; at least you bother caring for these people and you actually brainstorm the issues, so betterment can arises. i also offer you to join us through the registration form at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEF2Ulc0cmllaWc4QnNCeGlYOGxRV2c6MA..

And your respond once more, these people need someone to tell them who cares for them and who doesn't, that's why SELU is here for them, let it be known my friend that congress has not shown much efficiency; let the names of those that lack responsibility for others be heard so people won't elect them the next round and not only depend on the word "hopefully". Let's make sure they don't see congress again!

Regards,
    Gustavius
    Gustavius
    Primary Administrator

Post by Gustavius Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Topic moved to a new sub-area for Organisations (and such, companies for example) in FRSEA. If SELU want a secret sub-forum, then just tell me.
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad
    Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad

Post by Ali Rahimi Ferdosinezhad Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Finally the official wiki page of SELU is out: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/South_East_Labor_Union

Please check.

Regards,
    Adzhadi B. Adzman
    Adzhadi B. Adzman

Post by Adzhadi B. Adzman Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 am

Cool..... With the official wiki page out, i'm sure SELU's influence would increase.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 pm